I Love Melbourne graffiti

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Been a long time

I'm not sure who did these but they do it for me.
Is this in fact the same word as above with a different sketch? Maybe a crew name? Its fresh in my opinion regardless.
Double goodness with afternoon sun. These people use colours apparently..
Old school MIST at Toorak station. Check the All Citee tag on the left..Classic!
Every so often I see some peices that are really inspiring. Most graff is, but occasionally you see something that makes you think "how did they do that", or "why didnt I think of that". Well that happened to me and you all get to check it! I can't explain what it is but I cant explain but I have looked and looked at these paintings and I cant look away.

Apart from that I also found an old school flick that brought back some timeless memories of I think the late 80's. Enjoy the ride, be inspired...

1 Comments:

Blogger cheese said...

hi.
that pic of the whole wall is just..wow! i was wondering if you could tell me where that is in melbourne. see, im creating a magazine for my SAT and id like soemthing like that on my front cover..and i dont know where to look.
tc

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home