I Love Melbourne graffiti

Monday, July 24, 2006

Where have all the good times gone?

Its funny how people can obsess over trains. Some of us go to all means to get a photo of a painted train. I recently saw a very intense arthouse movie that had a fleeting scene of a train going past with graffiti on it. I flipped out and lost focus on the story line.
Then I returned to my cafe conversation I had with "Conservatore-queen of the stoneage" and wondered what she would think of where a train ends up. This is what her tax dollars protected. Meantine a pile of scrap matel grows and dissapears faster then it can gather rust.
I also wonder what countries like india think where the railaways are considered as noble a profession as teaching or medicin. Would they be apposed to a nice burner on a train?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home