I Love Melbourne graffiti

Friday, July 28, 2006

Graveyard of the giants





It always amazed me how so many humans can be hearded into a rectangular steel box on wheels and extradited from place to place. I mean really, those boxes were clearly made for painting.

Well if you ever wondered "where have all the good times gone", this is it! Imagine tonnes of rollin steel not rollin and not much more then steel. Its a tetnus playground.

The beauty of this however was seeing all the old schoolers come out bang one more out for oldtimes sake. I really enjoyed an old school hero of mine NEW DMA having the props of a half cut up car laying upside down two storries up. Irony, the king returns to take the top of the pile one last time. It would of impressed me even more if there was a TAME DMA lying next to it. Just like when I was young.

Anyway, we are still working on the I Love Melbourne all planet mission which has tempted many. I feel that it wont be too long before we get up in Japan and New York!

Till next we meet.. Peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home