I Love Melbourne graffiti

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Breakthrough!!!!

I Love Melbourne graffiti

Yes the calm before the storm equated to a small storm, or at least a bit of drizzle!

Yesturday a movie about graffiti was screened at the Melbourne International Film Festival with the director present wearing an I love Melbourne Graffiti T-shirt.. AAhhhh YYYeeeaaahhh.I think the movie was called "Next"?
This guy seemed pretty proud of his wear and I have to say thanks to some devious work by a loyal I love Melbourne Graff soldier for the work that made the deed done.

I also saw a fresh movie called "Beyond Beats and Rhymes"..If you know or like hip hop culture check it out when it reaches your hood as it does a good job of challenging over inflated male ego driven wak hip hop culture. It could have been edgier but finally some one is confronting the system of macho hip hop. Some assertive creditable hip hop ladies would have pushed the message home harder too. Still credit where credit due.

Word to my Mums....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home